Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back to Our Old Stomping Grounds-- Part 4: Scott's Collectibles


I have to admit, I was disappointed not to find any record or book stores in Westfield Mall (our old Hawthorne Mall), but, at the same time, happy not to be tempted to buy anything. So, I was smiling and frowning at the same time, then, near the other end of the mall, we came across my undoing, a place called Scott's Collectibles.

I should have known better than to go in, but, "in" I went. And, "out" I came a little over $50 poorer. This place, like Sports For Less in McHenry, has all sorts of pro sports stuff for sale, especially my preferred Chicago teams, and most of all, Da Sox and Da Bears.

And, the clerk was mighty happy to see me perusing the Sox stuff as she is also a Sox fan (and we're deep in the heart of Cub country).

What Did I Buy? --RoadDog

No comments: