Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Every Bloomin' THing: Early April 2014

Well, it's getting to be about that time. Another year in the yard in the never-ending, nor won battle. //// It was kind of neat that this past week, we lost the last patch of snow inthe yard from this horrible winter and the next day, I found the year's first blooms by the furnace heat release pipe, always the first bloom of the year. The end and the beginning. I now have the first daffodil of the year. Ah! The smell of spring. I sure needed that. //// After that November wind storm that knocked down one of my Bradford pear trees and part of another, I had no more trees or major limbs down. About half of my yews have windburn damage. I've never had this much of that. //// Temps the last three days have been in the 60s and tomorrow it is supposed to get to 72!!! //// Lots of tulips and daffodills coming up now. //// It's Good to Be Back. --RoadDog

No comments: