Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Roothog Radio: Americana and Bluegrass-- Part 1

From the Roothog Radio site. //// Here is another internet radio site I have been listening to of recent. This one is out of Dallas, Texas, but evidently there is no live deejay. But they sure do play a lot of music that I am unfamiliar with. //// Here is a list of what I have been listening to this morning: BALES OF COCAINE-- Reverend Horton Heat // PROUD MARY-- CCR // CRY CRY CRY-- Johnny Cash // HONEY (OPEN THE DOOR)-- Ricky Skaggs // ALBERTA SAYS HELLO-- Corb Lund Band //// PILLS I TOOK-- Hank Williams III // SAN ANTONIO ROSE-- Pine Valley Cosmonauts // WRECKED-- Turnpike Troubadours // I FEEL ALRIGHT-- Steve Earl // CRAZY-- Patsy Cline // CLAY PIGEONS-- Blaze Foley //// FISHING IN THE DARK-- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band // LIL' LIZA JANE-- Bob Wills // ANY DAY OF THE WEEK-- Mountain Sprout // SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING-- Split Lip Rayfield //// Some I've Heard, But A Whole Lot of Music I've Never Heard Before. I Like That. --RoadDog

No comments: