Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Championship Tonight! Go Badgers!!

This past Saturday we had one great game and that was Wisconsin beating Kentucky.  I was figuring Kentucky all the way but sure hoped somebody would be able to beat them.  I was sure given hope the weekend before when Notre Dame came so close.

Watched the first half of the Michigan State-Duke game at the American legion while watching a band.  Then, we moved to Antonio's in Spring Grove for the last half and the Wisconsin game.

Previously, it was my belief that my town was not much interested in college sports, but I sure found out differently at Antonio's where pretty much everybody was watching and cheering the the Badgers.

So, tonight, I record "Better Call Saul" on AMC and flip back and forth between the Wisconsin Duke game and the White Sox season opener.

I am also a bit of a Duke fan so either one winning will be alright with me.  But it would be great to see a Big ten victory.  Duke has sure won a lot more national championships than Wisconsin.

Go Sox, Go Badgers.  --RoadDog

No comments: