Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Wow! Back on the Internet for First Time Since Thursday Night's Storm

The tornadoes that caused a mass of destruction across northern Illinois on Thursday, knocked out our cable TV and internet which finally restored a few hours ago.  Our provider in MediaCom which is based out of Iowa and has our town as well as the counties out west of DeKalb, Illinois, that were hit.  We had tornado warnings and storms here in northeast McHenry County, but  because those areas to the west were hit, we lost service here as well.

Then, when I went back o n this old 'puter, I found I had been banished out to Siberia or some other foreign place as I had never seen the home page before.  Thankfully, Liz was able to get me squared away, so here I am.

Computers Dealing With a Fairly Backwards Guy here.  Best Just Leave Me Be.  --RoadDog


YOU MIGHT BE A YANKEE IF:  The fathest south you've ever been is the perfume counter at Neiman Marcus.

No comments: