Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Panama City Beach For a Week

During most days of our stay at the Driftwood Lodge (both this time and during our winter stays) I go over to the sun room at the Osprey for coffee and to talk with others (my retired old guy thing).  I also read their complimentary Sun herald newspaper and go on the internet for awhile.

I then go back to the room and sit out on the deck for some sun.  I sometimes go over to McDonald's or Burger King to get some breakfast and bring some back for Liz.  Then, it is alternating on deck time and internet.  I love doing the blogs from out by the picnic table in front of our room with that view of the white sand beach and waves rolling ashore about 75 yards away.

Sure beats the view here in the basement at home where I am typing now.  Of course, there are walks on the beach (not much for shells) and even walks into the water, but just up to my knees as it is still way too cold.

This continues until around 3 or 4 p.m. when we make the rounds of favorite places.

--RoadDog


SOME CRAZY SAYINGS:  A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is twotired.

No comments: