Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Going Back to 1968-- Part 2

1-2-3 REDLIGHT--  1910 Fruitgum Company  (I loved my Bubble Gum Music.  I don't care.)
BLACK MAGIC WOMAN--  Fleetwood Mac
PICTURE BOOK--  Kinks
I THANK YOU--  Sam and Dave

SUZIE-Q--  CCR
BABY COME BACK--  Equaals
SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE--  Aretha Franklin
I CAN'T QUIT HER-- BS&T

YOU AIN'T GOIN' NOWHERE--  Byrds  (Goin' country.)
DO IT AGAIN--  Beach Boys
FEELING ALRIGHT--  Traffic
DOCK OF THE BAY--  Otis Redding

HUSH--  Deep Purple
SPACE ODDITY--  David Bowie
I GOT TE FEELIN'--  James Brown
HURDY GURDY MAN--   Donovan

--RoadDog


SOME CRAZY SAYINGS:  A backwards poet writes inverse.  (These crazy sayings are taken fromaken from the Orange Peel Gazette.)


No comments: