Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, December 28, 2015

Movie Scratches: Creed-- Dinosaur-- Heart

Well, I made it to 75 movies for the year in the theaters.  I am presently taking my two weeks off from seeing any new movies, something I do every year this time as the theaters have way too many people seeing movies.  I prefer very small groups when i am inside.  Even better, when I get my own personal showing where I am the only one there (unless it's a scary movie.

73.  CREED--  12-15--  Fox Lake, $5--  Like father, like son with a little (well, lotta) help from Rocky.

74.  GOOD DINOSAUR--  12-15--  Fox Lake, $5--  Arlo making his mark with best friend/dog.human Spot.

75.  IN THE HEART OF THE SEA--  12-17--  Fox Lake, $6--A whale with a big vendetta.  Best to leave whale enough alone.

Too many people This Time of Year.  --RoadDog

MEMORY LANE:  Here's a 60s word for you--  "Rat Fink."  Hey, don't call me that!!



No comments: