Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Best Sporting Event of the Year: NCAA Basketball Tournament

Which means I'll be watching a whole lot of college B-Ball the next several days.  I have my favorites, BUT always pull for the underdog, even if they are playing one of my favorites.  My two favorite conferences are the MAC, ACC and Big 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.

My favorites by regional:

SOUTH--  Kansas, Wichita State, Buffalo, Iowa,

WEST--  Duke, Northern Iowa, Green Bay, Oklahoma

EAST--  North Carolina, Indiana, Notre Dame, West Virginia, Wisconsin

MIDWEST--  Virginia, Butler, Purdue, Iowa State, Gonzaga, Utah, Michigan State

Greatest Sports Event in the World.  --RoadDog

RAMBLINGS OF A RETIRED MIND:  I have gotten that dreaded furniture disease.  That's when your chest falls into your drawers.

No comments: