Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 25, 2016

JSS: Perhaps Last Snow?-- First Flowers-- Great NCAA Tournament

JSS--  Just Some Stuff.

1.  PERHAPS LAST SNOW?--  We had a heavy snowfall yesterday for several hours, but it was warm enough on the ground and roads that none stuck on the asphalt and just maybe an inch on the ground, most of which has already melted today.  At one point we had the biggest snowflakes I have ever seen.

2.  FIRST FLOWERS--  Last weekend, I brought in three daffodils, my first of the season.

3.  GREAT NCAA TOURNAMENT--  The first and second rounds were as good as you can get.  I counted 23 of the games as great ones where it was close.  I had Michigan State picked to go all the way, but you know how that ended.  However, even though I am a big Tom Izzo fan, I always pull for the underdog, so was pulling all the way for Middle Tennessee.

No More SNOW!!--  RoadDog

No comments: