Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Going Back to 1967-- Part 3: "Soul Man"

(I'M NOT YOUR) STEPPIN' STONE--  Monkees
STRANGE BREW--  Cream
ALABAMA SONG (WHISKY BAR)--  Doors

SUNNY AFTERNOON--  Kinks
SOUL MAN--  Sam and Dave
I CAN SEE FOR MILES--  Who

SEE EMILY PLAY--  Pink Floyd  (Back when I really liked them.)
THE LETTER--  Box Tops
SO YOU WANT TO BE A ROCK AND ROLL STAR--  Byrds

MR. SOUL--  Biffalo Springfield
A HAZY SHADE OF WINTER--  Simon & Garfunkel
PUSHIN' TOO HARD--  Seeds

Name That Tune:  (One of the above songs)  "The Tax man's Taken All My Dough, And Left Me in My stately Home."  (Answer Below)--  RoadDog

RAMBLINGS OF A RETIRED MIND:  Employment application blanks always ask' who is to be notified in case of emergency.'  I think you should write, "A Good Doctor!"

"Sunny Afternoon"


No comments: