Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Songs for You This Day

From my Ultimate Christmas #1 cassette tape that I made from Cds, records and other cassettes.

I've already watched "A Christmas Story" twice.  Have to get my annual fix.

This was side one.

WHITE CHRISTMAS--  Drifters
THIS CHRISTMAS--  Donnie Hathaway
GEE WHIZ IT'S CHRSITMAS--  Carla Thomas

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS--  Koko Taylor
I'M YOUR SANTA--  Lil' Ed & the Blues Imperials
DECK THE HALLS WITH BOOGIE WOOGIE--  Katie Webster

PLEASE COME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS--  Aaron Neville
LET IT SNOW--  Aaron Neville
SUCH A NIGHT--  Aaron Neville

IT CAME UPON A MIDNIGHT CLEAR--  Aaron Neville
LOUISIANA CHRISTMAS DAY--  Aaron Neville
MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY--  Charles Brown

CHRISTMAS COMES ONCE A YEAR-- Amos Milburn
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING--  Hank Ballard

A Very Merry No Flagpoles.  --RoadDog

ONE THING I LEARNED IN LIFE:   The guy at the door of Wal-Mart DOESN'T say that to everyone.

No comments: