Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, October 30, 2017

Boo to You!!: Scary Music for Your H'ween-- Part 2: "Don't Fear the Reaper"


PAINT IT BLACK--  Rolling Stones
I PUT A SPELL ON YOU--  CCR
SUPERSTITION--  Stevie Wonder

FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND' LOVE LIES BLEEDING--  Elton John
TUBULAR BELLS--  Michael Oldfield
BLACK MAGIC WOMAN--  Santana

WHITE RABBIT--  Jefferson Airplane
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER--  Blue Oyster Cult
I HAD TOO MUCH TO DREAM LAST NIGHT--  Electric Prunes  (I always thought they were saying they had too much to drink last night.)

BORN UNDER A BAD SIGN--  Cream
SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL--  Rolling Stones
MONSTER MASH--  Bobby "Boris" Pickett

SPOOKY--  Classics IV

Name That Tune (from the above):  "I Was Working In the Lab Late One Night When My Eyes Beheld An Eerie Sight."  Answer Below.  --RoadScare

MORE COFFEE SIGNS:  You speak perfect Arabic without ever taking a lesson.

"Monster Mash"

No comments: