Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Two Days to Record Store Day


Looking forward to visiting a couple record stores in the area.  We have three places withing 12 miles of us.

It is good to see all the young people going through the albums (and some CDs) these days.  Barnes and Nobles continues to expand their vinyl albums collections for sale, but my biggest problem with them is that they charge $22 to $30 for each one.  That is a whole lot more than I am willing to pay for an album.

So, I will just stick with the used ones instead.

Give me That Old Time Vinyl!!  --RoadDog

AIN'T IT THE TRUTH:  (From the January 2018 Wassup magazine):  I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds.  People get out of my way much faster now.



No comments: