Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, April 30, 2018

Going Back to 1969-- Part 1: "Time Is Tight"


Songs played on WXRT, 93.1 FM, Chicago on Saturday Morning Flashback April 28.

Anything 1969 is a classic year for me.  I was a senior at Palatine High School in Palatine, Illinois, at the start of the year and a freshman at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb the second half.  Those were mighty good rimes indeed.

EVIL WAYS--  Santana
UNDUN--  Guess Who
I WANT TO TAKE YOU HIGHER--  Sly & the Family Stone

TIME IS TIGHT--  Booker T. & the MGs
FAT MAN--  Jethro Tull
QUESTIONS 67 & 68--  Chicago Transit Authority

BAD MOON RISING--  Creedence Clearwater Revival---   My ringtone
UP ON CRIPPLE CREEK--  Band
VENUS--  Shocking Blue

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "I See Trouble On the Way."  Answer Below.  --RoadDog

AIN'T IT THE TRUTH:  I don't have grat hair; I have "wisdom highlights."  I am just very wise.


"Bad Moon Rising"

No comments: