Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I'd Celebrate That!! April 30 to May 6-- Cinco de Mayo & Derby This Saturday


**  I'd Celebrate That!!

APRIL 30, MONDAY--  Honesty Day**  Honestly, I forgot to post this yesterday.  I have to be honest.  I can't remember what actually happened and no way something I made up.

MAY 1, TUESDAY--  School Principal's Day**   Law Day**  Loyalty Day**    Here's to Mr. Prohota at Winston Park Junior High who scared me to death as a seventh grader.

WEDNESDAY,  MAY 2--  Life Insurance Day**   Truffle Day**     Never had one, but I bet they're good.  My pig done run away.

THURSDAY, MAY 3--  National Day of Prayer**

MAY 4, FRIDAY--  Firefighters Day**  Star Wars Day**  Luke, I am....

MAY 5, SATURDAY--  Cinco de Mayo / Kentucky Derby   Big party at the Legion.  Tequila bar, mint juleps and tacos.   Plus our favorite band, 3 Aces.  Sounds like a plan.

SUNDAY, MAY 6--  Nurses Day  Mighty important people.

--RoadDog

AIN'T IT THE TRUTH:  Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators.  We haven't met yet.

No comments: