Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I'd Celebrate That!! May 27 to June 3: Love Them Pink Flamingos


MAY 27, SUNDAY--  Grape Popsicle Day**  102nd Running of the Indy 500**  We sure celebrated that!!

MAY 28, MONDAY--  Memorial Day  I don't celebrate this, I commemorate it.  I saw the traveling Vietnam Wall in McHenry, Illinois, after we got back from Indianapolis.  Bought a lot of drinks for Veterans at Sunnyside Tavern in Johnsburg.

MAY 29, TUESDAY--  Pink Flamingo Day.**   I gotta get me one of these.

MAY 30, WEDNESDAY--  Hole in My Bucket Day**  Is that where my money goes?  Mint Julep Day**  Isn't that supposed to be on Kentucky Derby Day?

MAY 31, THURSDAY--  Macaroon Day**  Love those cookies.  Save Your Hearing Day**  Get those loud pods out of your ears.  Speak in Sentences Day**  Still can't conjugate one of those suckers.

JUNE 1, FRIDAY--  Hurricane Season Begins.  I don't celebrate it.  Leave the Office Early Day.**  Just don't get caught.

JUNE 2, SATURDAY--

JUNE 3, SUNDAY-- Chocolate Macaroon Day**  Cancer Survivor Day**  Egg Day**  Don't Throw Them, though.

I'd Celebrate Most of Them.  --RoadDog

REAL LABELS - REAL PRODUCTS:  On a packet of juggling balls:  "This product contains small granules under three millimeters,  Not suitable for children under the age of 14 years in Europe or 8 years in the USA.  Must be smarter kids in the US?

No comments: