Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, May 14, 2018

I'd Celebrate That!!! May 14-20: Love A Tree Day and Armed Forces Day


MONDAY, MAY 14--  Women's Checkup Day**

TUESDAY, MAY 15--  Chocolate Chip Day**

WEDNESDAY, MAY 16--  Love a Tree Day**  And, I have a lot of them.  Sure wish they could keep their spring and fall colors all summer long.

THURSDAY, MAY 17--  Packrat Day**  Well, that's me.

FRIDAY, MAY 18--  NASCAR Day**  Pizza Party Day**

SATURDAY, MAY 19--  Armed Forces Day**  Can't do enough for them.

SUNDAY, MAY 20--  Pick Strawberries Day**  Not many things I like better than a fresh strawberry.

MMMM Good.  --RoadDog

ABOUT US SEENAGERS (Senior Teenager):  I have a driver's license and own my own car.



No comments: