Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

WLS Top Ten for April 29, 1968 ""The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly"


Fifty years ago today, in Chicago.

1.  HONEY--  Bobby Goldsboro
2.  MONY MONY--  Tommy James & the Shondells
3.  TIGHTE UP--  Archie Bell & the Drells

4.  A BEAUTIFUL MORNING--  Young Rascals
5.  THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY--  Hugo Montenegro
6.  I GOT THE FEELIN'--  James Brown
7.  THE UNICORN--  Irish Rovers

8.  CRY LIKE A BABY--  Box Tops
9.  YOUNG GIRL--  Union Gap
10.  HEY GIRL/MY GIRL--  Bobby Vee

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "Well, Shoot 'Em Down, Turn Around, Come Home."  Answer below.  --RoadDog

AIN'T IT THE TRUTH:  The biggest lie I tell myself is...  "I don't have to write that down, I'll remember it."

"Mony Mony"

No comments: