Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, January 14, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!!! January 14-20: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day On the 15th


JANUARY 14--  Dress Up Your Pet Day   And some wonder why their pets bite them.  Pastrami Sandwich Day**  I do like my pastrami.

JANUARY 15--   Martin Luther King, Jr. Day**  The actual day he was born, not necessarily when it is commemorated.  Elementary School Teacher Day**  They do so  much.    National Hat Day**  Said I with my 200 baseball caps.  Maybe more.

JANUARY 16--  International Hot and Spicy Food Day    Well, burn my mouth.    National Fig Newton Day**

JANUARY 17--   Hot Buttered Rum Day     Ditch New Years Resolutions Day**  If you haven't already.    National Bootleggers Day**  Alcohol or video?

JANUARY 18--   Winnie the Pooh Day.     Thesaurus Day**   Don't you wish those who use "F" bombs almost every other word would use one of these.

JANUARY 19--  Popcorn Day**  Not many more things I enjoy more than popcorn.

JANUARY 20--  National Cheeselovers Day**    National Disc Jockey Day**  Well, I was one for almost 30 years.  Camcorder Day**  I used camcorders a lot back in the day.

Winnie the What?   --RoadDog

IN 50 YEARS OF LIVING YOU LEARN:  The most powerful force in the universe is gossip.


No comments: