Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, January 21, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!! January 21-27: Library Shelfie Day Jan. 23


JANUARY 21--  Elementary School Teacher Day**  They get first shot at the kids.   Squirrel Appreciation Day**  They drive me nuts, but I love the lil' varmints.   National Hugging Day**   But no PDA, please.

JANUARY 22--   Come In From the Cold Day**  Warm is good.   National Polka Dot Day   National Hot Sauce Day   I don't think so.

JANUARY 23--  Library Shelfie Day**  Few things prettier than a shelf of books (unless a shelf of records or CDs.    National Pie Day**   I like pies better than cakes.

JANUARY 24--   Beer Can Appreciation Day**   Love "collecting" these.  Back in the 70s I had a pretty nice collection.   Clashing Clothes Day*8   Liz says I do this naturally.    National Peanut Butter Day**  Few things better.

JANUARY 25--A Room Of One's Own Day     I wouldn't know.  I've never had one.  National Fun At Work Day**    National Irish Coffee Day**  Warms you up right fine.

JANUARY 26--  National Peanut Brittle Day**  My brother's favorite.   Spouses' Day**  Ik, Liz.

JANUARY 27--  International Holocaust Remembrance Day**   Should be every day, though.   National Chocolate Cake Day**    Vietnam Peace Day**  I didn't think that war would EVER get Over!!

Yum Yum, Pie.  --RoadDog

IN 50 YEARS OF LIVING YOU LEARN:  People who want to share their religious views with ytou almost never want you to share yours with them.



No comments: