Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Last Week of 2021: Those Virus Boosters

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 28

A received my Moderna booster shot at the Spring Grove Walgreens after a long wait for my 1 pm appointment.  Long as that was, there was another person who was supposed to get theirs at 12:15 pm.  Getting both the two vaccinations and the booster was nothing easy for us.  It was very difficult, especially considering that they wanted people to get those.  Plus, Liz and I are both 70 and have those underlying issues.  You'd have to think they would have made it super easy for us.

I had no problems in April with my first shot, but the second one made me really tired a day after I got it in May.  This booster really hit me hard as by night time I had a full-blown case of the flu and stayed in all Wednesday.

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 30

I am feeling much better today.

Took Liz over to the McHenry Walgreens and she had no problem with a wait and get hers right away.  Other than a sore arm site, nothing happened to her.  My arm site was sore for a couple days with both the regular shots and booster.

We went to Donovan's Reef in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, then home.

--RoadDog


No comments: