Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Those Who Left Us in 2021-- Part 2: Schultz, Wilson, Lown, Limbaugh, Ottens

These are just some of them.

FEBRUARY

GEORGE P. SCHULTZ, 100

Former Secretary of State.  Died February 6.

MARY WILSON, 76

Member of the Supremes.  Oh, those Supremes.  I don't know which I liked the best, their music or those great choreographed moves.  Died February 8.

BARNARD LOWN, 99

A Massachusetts cardiologist who invented the first heart defibrillator.  He's kept a lot of people alive that would have died.  Died February 16.

RUSH LIMBAUGH, 70

Talk radio host who was super conservative and ripped into liberals.  Laid waste to political correctness.  Good to have him as a counterbalance to all the ultra liberals out there, but I didn't listen to him.  Died February 17.

********************************

MARCH

LOU OTTENS, 94

The Dutch inventor of the cassette tape.  I had never heard of him before, but cassette tapes have been and still are a huge part of my life.  I still record on cassette tapes.  Died March 6.

I Love My Cassette Tapes.  --RoadDog


No comments: