Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Stills, Yup, We STILL Got 'Em


1. STILL have those rotten Japanese beetles. They're after the geraniums and marigolds now. I refer to my killing excursions as "Search and Destroy" as that is exactly what I do. I go out in the morning and evening and occasionally at other times. I'd sure like to have a "bug count", but that would be impossible.

2. STILL have a huge number of very hungry mosquitoes.

3. STILL can't go out boating. The water is still over the pier.

4. STILL a Sox fan even though this is going to be a "long season."

5. STILL cutting the grass. I cut it Monday and again today. You can almost hear it growing.

6. STILL got those ridiculous gas prices. We even had it jump up nine cents around here since Tuesday. Most be the "Labor Day" gouge.

Come On Water...Go Down!!!! I need to go BOATING!!!! -RoadDog

No comments: