Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

That's a Real Snow Job

And I'm getting very sick of it. We had two inches earlier in the week, five inches yesterday, and another eight inches today. More is forecast for next week and then we get hit with the added benefit of extremely cold temperatures.

It's been a rough winter so far. I have to mix my gas for the snowblower with oil. The first two years I had it, I went through just one gallon. Last year, it was one gallon, and I've just gone through a gallon this year.

Someone needs to teach that snow not to fall on roads, driveways or sidewalks. If not that, let's have the snowmobilers come over and clear the white stuff off before they go out and have fun.

Looks like I may have to move up our "Search for Warmth" southward tour.

Sick and Tired of All This White Stuff. --RoadDog

No comments: