Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Top 15 High School Movies

And, I've seen most of them. Today's List Serve of List Universe had the top 15 high school movies ever. Not sure of the criteria they used to choose them, however.

* Haven't seen to my knowledge.

#15. Mean Girls*
#14. Mr. Holland's Opus
#13. Election*
#12. Heathers*
#11. Sixteen Candles
#10. Back to the Future
#9. Ferris Buehler's Day ff
#8. Carrie
#7. To Sir With Love
#6. Napoleon Dynamite
#5. Blackboard Jungle*
#4. American Graffiti
#3. Breakfast Club
#2. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
#1. Grease

Bonus-- Rebel Without a Cause

My Top Five:

#5. Back to the Future
#4. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
#3. Grease
#2. American Graffiti
#1. Breakfast Club-- I didn't think just showing those six kids would be too good, but, wow. I especially liked the strange one's snow storm.

Cop Remark: "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"

Good Old H-I-G-H School. --RoadDog

No comments: