Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

40th Anniversary of Movie "Easy Rider"

I didn't know about it until I heard Little Steven talking about it on his Undergroud Garage radio show, heard in Chicago on WXRT Sunday nights from 9 to 11.

Forty years ago, July 14, 1969, this movie was released and quickly became one of my all-time favorites, especially now that we've gotten into old roads. This is a great road trip among other things. Then, there was that great soundtrack. Not to mention, the generational and sectional shift in the US.

I have been writing about it on my Road Log Blog: http://roaddogsroadlog.blogspot.com.

Looks like I'll have to dig out my old LP and get that turntable moving again.

"Head Out on the Highway..." You Know. --RoadDog

No comments: