Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cleaning and Burning

Listening to John FM right now, out of the Georgia-SC Low Country, playing that good old Beach and Boogie and getting me going for a long day of cleaning and burning and running around for tomorrow's Bear-Cardinal Party for which we expect about 30 fans.

Always a good way to get me to cleaning and straightening up the basement which tends to get a bit cluttered when I'm left to my own devices. Just ask my wife.

Beside cleaning the basement and bar area, I also have to do the same in the sun room and my study. My excuse is that I spend too much time researching and writing the four blogs even though I really enjoy them.

Since we haven't had rain for a week (after the rainiest October in history), I hope to get out today and get after the rather large burn pile.


AND, SHOPPING TOO

Then, I have to go shopping for the hams at Aldi ($1.49 lb. pre-cooked, honey-glazed and spiral-cut), chips, dip, buns, sandwich fixings and cups. Also have to get some Sunny D for the world famous "Shotters" which we drink after every Bear TD and qb sack and anytime we want a rally or get bored. I'm hoping to hear many cheers for "Juice! Juice! Juice!"

I also have to get a new tapper from Bob for the half barrel we'll attack tomorrow.

Let's See, Beer, "Shotters," and Food, Did I Forget Anything? --RoadDog

No comments: