Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Top Three All-Time Eagles Songs

While on the subject of the Eagles, these are my top three favorites by that group, besides all of them.

1. TAKE IT EASY-- This was my 3rd favorite until we got into that whole Route 66 thing. You know, "Standing on the Corner in Winslow, Arizona." This town has taken full advantage of it with a display featuring a girl driving by on a flatbed Ford.

It was neat to stand there during their annual "Standing on the Corner" days and hearing a band play it live. Then, I heard it coming out of speakers of a souvenir store on that famous corner.

2. ALREADY GONE-- Dump me, I'll really show you!!

3. HEARTACHE TONIGHT-- An Eagles rocker if there ever was one and now, the name of a really fine Tribute Band.

Of Course, I Like All of Their Music. --RoadDog


QUESTIONABLE HEADLINE-- New Study for Obesity Looking for a Larger Test Group (I guess having a "smaller" one wouldn't be of much help.)

No comments: