Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Walked into a McRib

Now, if that just doesn't flat out make my day!!

We spent yesterday driving across the state of Mississippi, even got gas for less than $3.20...twice.

But one definite high point was a bathroom break in Canton at a McDonald's. Whenever we stop at a place of business to use their facilities, we buy something, usually in the $1 range, so I was at the counter looking to buy a McDouble when, what did my eyes espy, but a big ad for McRibs.

No question what I was going to order. One McRib Value Meal coming right up. Even though there was a considerable delay for change and then very slow service, I waited.

There are few food choices I'll wait for, and you-know-what is one of them.

And, now, I'll have to make the call, Lambert's in Sikeston, Mo., later today, or the McDonald's to see if they ave you-know what.

Decisions, Decisions. --RoadDog

No comments: