Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

JSIS: B53 Bomb-- McRib

While on vacation, I catch up on the vast backlog of magazines I accumulate at home.

These two things are from the Nov. 7, 2011, Time Magazine.


1. B53 BOMB-- The last B-53 bomb, the most powerful bomb in our arsenal was dismantled. It was hundreds of times stronger than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

You have to wonder how you dismantle an item of destruction like that. I'd have to think VERY CAREFULLY. None of Bill Cosby's "Oops" here.


3. McRIB-- Anyone who knows me knows that I am a worthy McRib nut of the highest order. And we had them out back in November. McDonald's played us a bit though, saying they were ending sales of them Nov. 14th, a date I had carefully marked down. They kept selling them until almost Christmas, though.

The Time article said, however, they are on sale year-round in Germany.

Eating my McRib in my Liederhosen, Hat and Huge Stein of Beer. --RoadDog

No comments: