Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another Duhhh Moment: The Pepperoncini Incident

Well, back in January, I walked into the girls' bathroom at McGuire's in Destin, Florida, because I didn't read the sign on the doors carefully enough. Well, actually, I was set up for that one, at least that's my excuse.

However, yesterday, I made another mistake when ordering pizza at J's Sports Bar & Grill in Ingleside, Illinois. They have half-price pizza on Mondays (along with $1.25 domestic pints). That, along with NTN makes the place a natural stop on that day.

And, their pizza is some of the best we've ever had. We are especially fond of the BLT Pizza. But, yesterday, we thought we'd try a different one and decided, well I decided, on the J's Beer Pizza which has pepperoncini peppers, sausage, onions, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.

Only, I read the first item as pepperoni for some reason. Liz tried to warn me, but for some reason, I didn't listen. It came and we ate. I found that I don't like pepperoncini peppers. Man, those are just a bit too hot!! It was a lot better when we picked them off.

Needless to say, I'm not ordering the Beer Pizza again.

Can't See Out of One Eye, Blind in the Other. --RoadDog

No comments: