Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 12, 2012

JSIS: Lockhorns-- Girl Scouts-- Attendant Amuck

JSIS-- Just Some Interesting Stuff

1. LOCKHORNS-- Always love reading the Lockhorn comics. From the March 4th Chicago Tribune. Mr. Lockhorn looks at his wife and says, "I'll put the toilet seat back down when you return the driver's seat to its original position." I have about cut myself in half getting into the car after Liz drives it.


2. GIRL SCOUTS-- A bog happy birthday to one of the finest organizations anywhere, the Girl Scouts. My wife was a member for a while as well. I already bought my cookies, did you?


3. ATTENDANT AMUCK-- Revolting passengers. I sure don't know what was worse on that American flight Friday. Was it the attendant who went nuts or all those passengers filming it with hopes of making money off their film.

All you saw were the cell phones being held up. How sad. Shouldn't you try to be doing something useful?

You'd Expect That at High School. --RoadDog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
Detector Billetes falsos