Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Brackets Pretty Typical

I sure like being able to pick the games I want to see now with all games televised. I'm a big Carolina fan, but if the Tarheels are blowing somebody out by thirty points, I hated watching that game, especially if a "Little Guy" school was beating a "Big Guy" or there was a close game going on.

Hey, the tournament has to be about excitement, about underdogs accomplishing the unimaginable, unbelievable plays, teams you've never heard of like Norfolk State.

And speaking of that, big congrats to Norfolk State and Lehigh, both #15s, beating #2s Missouri and Duke (two of my favorites). I would have loved to see the #15s go to the Sweet 16, but sadly they didn't. And big tip of hat to Ohio, the lone representative of the MAC and still in.

My bracket looks like it bled out as usual. I really like college b-ball and watch it a lot, but when it comes to picking at the end, my wife beats me picking schools she likes.

Still left:

SWEET SIXTEEN: Kentucky, Baylor, Mich State, Louisville, Marquette, Kansas, UNC, OSU, Syracuse

FIELD OF EIGHT: Syracuse, UNC, Kansas, Mich State, Kentucky

FINAL FOUR: Mich State, Syracuse, UNC

Bring On Thursday. --RoadDog

No comments: