Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Finally a Movie List That I've Seen...But

From the January 16, 2014, Chicago Tribune "Sandler's 'Grown Ups 2' may be worst movie of the year by Reuters. //// In other words, a Razzie. I do get tired of looking at best of lists from critics as usually I've never heard of most of them. These, i've heard of and, in many cases have seen as well. //// The Razzie Awards are given to the year's worst movies, actors, actresses, etc.. "Grown Ups 2" received the most nominations with eight, including worst movie and actor. (Well, I thought it was funny and look forward to #3.) Will Smith's "After Earth" had six nominations for worst movie (I saw it as well). I didn't see the two other worst movies: "A Madea Christmas" and "Movie 43." //// Johnny Depp's "The Lone Ranger" had five nominations, including worst actor. (I thought it was a great movie.) Ashton Kutcher got a worst actor for "Jobs" and poor Sylvester Stallone had three worst actor nods for his three movies. (I did see "Grudge Match" and like it as well.) //// Well, At Least My Movies Are Getting Listed. --RoadDog

No comments: