Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Beatlemania Quiz-- Part 3: The Answers

I missed 2, 5, 6 and 8 and even the ones I got right were all guesses except #3. //// 1. C-- $10,000 //// 2. A-- "I Want to Hold Your Hand" //// 3. B-- "All My Loving on the Ed Sullivan Show Feb. 9, 1964. //// 4. D. Elvis. The telegram was also signed by his manager, Col. Tom Parker. //// 5. A-- $4 //// 6. B-- His St. Christopher medal was torn from his neck by Angie McGowan, a 16-year-old fan. After Ringo made pleas for its return in radio interviews, McGowan returned it and met Ringo in the process. //// 7. C-- "Yesterday" It wasn't written yet. //// 8. D-- 453,950 tickets were sold. //// Well, I'm Evidently a 50% Fan. --RoadDog

No comments: