Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Beatles and Me-- Part 1

There I was, a happy-go-lucky seventh grader at Winston Park Junior High School in Palatine, Illinois, minding my own business and getting good grades and completely unconcerned with pop music. I didn't listen to it at all. Could care less //// But, then all the kids started talking about these guys from England called the Beetles (well, I knew how to spell it, anyway). Then, I started hearing about them on the TV and the girls were just beyond themselves. Says I to myself, "Well, I just am going to have to hear these guys so tuned into WLS on my parents' radio (hey, you don't need a radio if you don't listen to music). Of course, that was when my parents were gone because they were way too much into Big Band and Swing Music not to get on my case. //// WOW!!! ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY!!! --RoadDog

No comments: