Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Annual Trip Out for Cheap Halloween Candy and Decs


Yesterday, I drove around the area, looking for cheap Halloween stuff, something I always like to do the day-after as most places drop  prices on decorations and candy 50%, some even more.

I hit Walgreen's first, but they hadn't dropped anything, so, out-of-there.  Jewel had dropped their decorations already, well over 50% so I got some stuff there.  They hadn't dropped the candy yet.

Later, i went to Wal-Mart and bought two decorations and then Meijer where I bought some 50% off candy and some employees told me to feel free to take any candy in their carts as they were running out of places to put it.  (I also bought my usual 5-cassette brick of Maxell tapes for $4.67, one of only two places I know of that sell cassettes.)

Foot-long hot dog at Steak 'N Shake and home.

Little Old Cheapo Me.  --RoadDog

No comments: