Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

WDRV's A to Z Halloween Spooktaculat-- Part 5: "Psycho Killer"


Go Ahead, Scare Me.  I Sure Had a Lot of Scare Last Night.  That Game Drained Me.  Not to Mention Keeping Me Way Up Past My Bedtime.

PAINT IT BLACK--  Rolling Stones
PARANOID--  Black Sabbath
PEOPLE ARE STRANGE--  Doors

PSYCHO KILLER--  Talking Heads
RHIANNON--  Fleetwood Mac  (I must admit that I am not sure why this song is here, but I never really listened to the words.)
RIDERS ON THE STORM--  Doors

RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL--  Van Halen
SPIRIT IN THE NIGHT--  Bruce Springsteen
SPIRIT IN THE SKY--  Norman Greenbaum

THE SPIRIT OF RADIO--  Rush
SPIRITS IN THE MATERIAL WORLD--  Police
STRANGE BREW--  Cream


Name That Tune (from the above):  "She Is Like a Cat in the Dark and Then She Is the Darkness."  RoadDog


"Rhiannon"

No comments: