Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

My Picks for the Next Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Class


Personally, I would only rarely ever pick a first time group or individual.  There are too many that deserve to be there and haven't yet gotten there.  I have never even heard of Bad Brain.

My Five:

ZOMBIES--  As fine of 60s rock as you can get.

JOAN BAEZ--  highly influential folkie.

STEPPENWOLF--  Just "Born to Be Wild" should be enough to get them in, not to mention all those others.

JOURNEY--  You forget how many hits they had.  What is left of Journey, one guy, played at Carb Daythis past Indy 500 and it was amazing how many people were just singing along.

CARS--  Another group with so many hits.

Well, My picks Anyway.  --RoadDog


No comments: