Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

WLS Top 40 Survey for January 13, 1967-- Part 4: "Where Will the Words Come From"

The number after the group name is the highest Billboard chart position.

25.  PUSHIN' TOO HARD--  Seeds   #36.  I would have thought it would be higher than this.

24.  WHERE WILL THE WORDS COME FROM--    Gary Lewis     #21   Had 15 Top 100 songs. His first seven songs all were Top Ten, including 1965's #1 "This Diamond Ring."  I didn't remember ever hearing this one.

23.  I HAD TOO MUCH TO DREAM--  Electric Prunes   #11.  Their biggest hit out of just two songs that charted on Billboard.  How many of you thought they said, "I Had Too Much to Drink Last  Night"?

22.  ALL--  James Darren   #35  From the movie "Run for Your Wife."    From Philadelphia.

21.  COMING HOME SOLDIER--  Bobby Vinton   #11.  Mr. Stanley Robert Vinton.  I'd never heard this one before.

Name That Tune (from above):  "Last Night Your Shadow Fell Upon My Lonely Room."  --RoadDog


"I Had Too Much to Dream"

No comments: