Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

JSS: Hostas- Trimming-- Boat Off the Driveway-- Other Flowers


JSS--  Just Some Stuff

1.  HOSTAS--  Between Friday and Sunday this past weekend, I bought 12 hostas.  Everyone was selling them for $4 a gallon pot, much cheaper than usual (about half).  Hostas have become my go-to plant.  They are little up keep and put on a great display of color and then even gets those blue flowers.  I look for a variety of tall, medium and small as well as leaf colors.

2.  TRIMMING--  My least favorite job in the yard.  That really takes it out of me.  And, i planted way too many yews and junipers.  Thankfully, I generally only have to do it once a season.

3.  BOAT OFF THE DRIVEWAY--  Finally got the boat over to the marina to get it ready for the boating season.  Between all the rain and cool days of May as well as being gone much of the last two weeks, we are finally "almost" in the water.

4.  OTHER FLOWERS--  In addition to all the hostas, I also bought six dianthus, nine geraniums and two flats of annuals.  I Got Some Planting To Do!!!

Just Some Stuff.  --RoadDog

No comments: