Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, January 19, 2018

WLS Top 40 For January 15, 1968-- Part 6: ""Hello Goodbye"


15.  I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE--  Gladys Knight   #2   Gladys Knight & the Pips.  Her first Top Ten since "Every Beat of My Heart" in 1961.  #1 R&B for six weeks.

14.  AM I THAT EASY TO FORGET--  Engelbert Humperdink     #18    #1 Adult Contemporary.  #9 Country hit for  Carl Belew in 1959.

13.  TO GIVE--  Frankie Valli--    #29   Full title "To Give (The Reason I Live)"

12.  HELLO GOODBYE--  Beatles    #1   Of course.

11.  IF I COULD BUILD MY WHOLE WORLD AROUND YOU--  Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell.    #10   One of three Top Tens they had together.

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "I Bet You're Wondering How I Knew."  Answer Below.  --RoadDog


"I Heard It Through the Grapevine"































































































No comments: