Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 12, 2018

I'd Celebrate That!!-- Mar. 11-19: Girl Scouts Day Today and St. Patrick's


Where Do They Come Up With Some of These?  **  I'd support that.

MARCH 11, SUNDAY--  Daylight Savings Time begins **   Can Summer Be Far Behind?

MARCH 12, MONDAY--  Girl Scouts Day.**  Gotta find me some cookies and support this great organization.

MARCH 13, TUESDAY--  K9 Vets Day.  **

MARCH 14, WEDNESDAY--  Pi Day  (Oh, 3-14, I get it)  No Smoking Day**  Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day

MARCH 15, THURSDAY--  Shoe the World Day**  I hate walking around barefoot.  Something about stepping on that pop top and cruisin' in back home.

MARCH 16, FRIDAY--  Artichoke Heart Day

MARCH 17, SATURDAY--  Something About Green.**   Get me some cb and c.  Definitely Gonna Celebrate This One.  Even If I'm Not Irish.

MARCH 18, SUNDAY--  Sloppy Joe Day **

Gettin' Me Irish On, Ye Know.  --RoadDog

OLD IS WHEN:  Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love."  You answer, "Pick one; I can't do both."  (from the Wassup Magazine)


No comments: