Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 9, 2018

As Usual, I Picked Awards Poorly


Well, at least I did get to see every movie nominated for Best Picture.

BEST PICTURE--  I picked "Dunkirk."  Winner "The Shape of Water."

BEST DIRECTOR--  I picked Christopher Nolan for "Dunkirk.  Winner Guillermo del Toro "The Shape of Water.

BEST ACTOR--  I actually picked the winner.  Who's a thought?  Gary Oldman for "Darkest Hour."

BEST ACTRESS--  Actually picked right here as well.  Frances McDormand for "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Mo."

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR--  I picked Woody Harrelson in "Three Billboards."  Winner was Sam Rockwell in "Three Billboards."  Close on this one, though.

VEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS--  Here I picked Laurie Metcalf in "Lady Bird."  Winner Allsion Janney in "I, Tonya."

--RoadDog

No comments: