Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, July 30, 2018

I'd Celebrate That!! July 30 to August 5: Watermelon Day This Friday


JULY 30, MONDAY--  Cheesecake Day**  Love my cheesecake, just like the Golden Girls.

JULY 31, TUESDAY--  Avocado Day**

AUGUST 1, WEDNESDAY--  Girlfriends Day**  I'd celebrate it, but my wife won't let me.

AUGUST 2, THURSDAY--  Coloring Book Day     Not much into these anymore.  Ice Cream Sandwich**  I don't get enough of these.

AUGUST 3, FRIDAY--  Watermelon Day**    Remember back before most cars had AC and you'd stop at a roadside stand for a slice of watermelon that had been iced down.  Man, that was good.

AUGUST 4,  SATURDAY--  U.S. Coast Guard 228th Birthday**  Congrats.  Originally the U.S. Revenue Service.    Chocolate Chip Cookie Day**   MMMmmm, chocolate chips in cookies.

AUGUST 5,  SUNDAY--  Friendship Day*8  Cal an old friend.   Sisters Day**  Cal an old sister.   Oyster Day   I wish I could celebrate this one, but I got a bad oyster once.

--RoadDog

WHAT I THINK:  I disagree with Kay Jewelers.  I would bet on any given night Friday or Saturday night that more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

No comments: