Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Way Too Many Things To Do-- Part 1: Four Major Festivals, One Weekend


This past weekend had a large number of things to do withing a thirty mile radius of Spring Grove, Illinois.

Kenosha, Wisconsin, turned Simmons Island on the Lake Michigan waterfront into Tribute Island and had fifty tribute bands playing.  Country Thunder in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, featured some of the biggest performers in country music like Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt, Toby Keith, Dierks Bentley, Little Texas, Mark Chesnutt, Sawyer Brown and many more.

Then, McHenry, Illinois, had their Fiesta Days and Antioch had their Taste of Summer.  All of these places had outside music.  And, of course, we had all the bands playing outside on the Chain of Lakes.

So much fun and not enough time to do it.

Oh Well.  --RoadDog

WHAT I THINK:  I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report.  And, I am sure I didn't make any changes.


No comments: