Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Every Blooming THing, Mid June


My daisies are all in bloom right now as are my wild tall phlox.  I have several hundred of both so the yard is a mass of white and purple.  The dianthus are blooming nicely in all sorts of colors.  They're nice because you get several years out of them.  My wild daisies are also blooming.

I also have several other perennial blooming, but don't know their names.  One is yellow, and two are a pinkish color.

Weeds are growing fast, of course, and that is a never ending job.  Plus,I have been doing a lot of trimming on my creeping phlox plants (where I also have about a hundred.  All these plants except the dianthus come back year after year and are very easy to transplant.

I've been cutting the yard about every 4-5 days and I usually do that once a week.  It is growing fast.

Two big jobs I have this summer are cutting down three dead trees and power washing and staining the deck and gazebo.  I talked with a friend of a friend last weekend and he will cut down the trees and stack the wood.

Always Something to Do In the Yard.  --RoadDog

THEM FUNNY COUNTRY SONGS:  "You're the Reason Our Kids Are Ugly"




No comments: