Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, June 8, 2020

WLS Top 40 for Week of June 8, 1970-- Part 4: "Love Or Let Me Be Lonely"


25.  THE LOVE YOU SAVE--  Jackson Five     #1    Those fantastic first songs they did.  I was hooked.  They are still some of my most favorite songs.

24.  LOVE OR LET ME BE LONELY--  Friends of Distinction      #6   This song really takes me back to NIU.

23.  HEY MR. SUN--  Bobby Sherman    #24    I didn't remember it, but it sure grows on you.  Bobby could sure sing a great pop song.

22.  IT'S ALL IN THE GAME--  Four Tops     #24    Hey, what can I say.  MOTOWN!!

21.  UNITED WE STAND--  Brotherhood of Man     #13   Even though its a song about love, we could sure use some of it now.  I mean, between the virus and George Floyd.    Their biggest hit.

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "When We Played Tag In Grade School, You Wanted To Be It."


"The Love You Save"


No comments: