Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, March 20, 2021

1969 Anyone?

Chicago's WXRT, 93.1 FM's Saturday Morning Flashback is to that great music year for me, 1969.  They just kicked off with "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" by the Band (a song that always brings a tear to my eye.

Playing Jethro Tull right now.

It streams from 9 to noon CDST.

Time to tune in.

Liz and I graduated from Palatine High School in Palatine, Illinois, that year and I started freshman year at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb.  I lived at Lincoln Hall.  Liz went to Harper College in Palatine.

So, if 1969 means something to you, time to tune in.

--RoadDog

STUDENT TEST ANSWERS:  The pineapple is the fruit of the pine tree.   Why not?


No comments: